With man-in-the-middle tools built in, you can gobble up all of the interesting data. Supports massive storage options from the MicroSD card reader hidden inside.
Save heaps of network traffic, or load it up with all your favorite pentest tools.
Setting up a reverse shell for persistent remote access is just a matter of checking a few boxes.
With a repository browser built-in, getting more modules is automatic.
Or write a modules with the simple API.
- Pivot with a persistent Meterpreter session in Metasploit
- Scan the network using nmap
- DNS Spoof clients to phishing sites
- Exfiltrate data via C2EXFIL or SSHFS
- Man-in-the-Middle inline computers capturing browser traffic
- Access to the entire LAN through a site-to-site VPN
- Automate management scripts with hourly email reports
- Receive alerts based on defined network traffic
- Maintain remote access with Cloud C²
- Quickly gather pcap (packet captures) files
This device is designed for experienced professionals in the field of IT administration and IT security. Its use requires the expertise and consent of the infrastructure owner.